We are looking for cultural loving participants who will motivate members of their local communities to take action to protect our rich cultural heritage. Our candidates must be cheerful, intelligent, articulate, innovative, beautiful, and be committed to doing their best to help sustain our rich cultural heritage.
QUALIFICATIONS OF A DELEGATE
- Are Interested in her diverse culture and environment.
- Has knowledge of her country's culture and environment
- the candidates must be a resident citizen in Nigeria
- Never Been Married, Single.
- Born female.
- 18 - 26 years of age.
- Minimum height of 5 feet (165 cm)
- Have completed High School or an equivalent course
- Poses beauty of face and proportionate body structure - Outgoing and friendly
- Excellent physical condition
- Piercing (if any) must be removed for the event
- must have a good, moral character
- willing to travel
We would like to ask the candidates please do not apply at the due time if you can't match the above criteria, because we need to follow the rules of this contest once this year's pageantry commences.
Pay a non-refundable fee of 5,000 Naira to our account details below. (Please note! Do not pay directly to anybody!!!)
Akwa Calabar Carnival Events
Guarantee Trust Bank (GTB)
You can either make a direct deposit, Mobile Transfer, or Internet Transfer but make sure you have proof of payment, you will upload it during your online application.
Fill in your details below and submit online and upload your proof of payment. Then wait to receive a message from us confirming your application and other activities.
All participants must:
- Be between the ages of 18 to 26 years’ old
- Be Nigerian citizens
- Be of good health and character
Face of ACCA pageant Form - 2019
- Must be single
- Speak fluent English
- Not have Tatoos or piercings
Documents to be presented at casting venue
- Bank teller ( or proof of payment)
- 2 recent photographs (one head – to- shoulder and one full length).
For more information or clarification, send us a massage or call 09057289711, 07014293023